Thank you for a wonderful New Year's Eve Party! See you next time!
NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY
AT ROUMAN CINEMA
This non-alcoholic community event is open to all ages.
Must be 13 or older to purchase tickets without an
adult. Admission includes all current movies at special
show times, the dance, pizza, popcorn, soda, door prizes,
party favors, and safe rides home to the immediate
Rhinelander area by a professional bus service.
Tickets are available at the Rouman Cinema Boxoffice
for just $25.00 each or 4 for $80.00 in advance and
$30.00 each the day of the party and at the door.
For additional information about attending this event
or to become an adult chaperone, please contact
715-362-2800 ext. 4 or check out the Facebook page:
"Safe Ride" Bus Service will be provided for the immediate Rhinelander area.
We’ll pick you up and drop you off!
DEPARTURE TIMES FOR THE BUSES WILL BE 12:30AM AND 2:30AM ONLY. PLEASE REGISTER FOR ONE OF THESE TIMES WITH YOUR COMPLETED BUS WAIVER UPON ARRIVAL TO THE PARTY. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
Download the New Year's Safe Ride Release Waiver.pdf
...and various community chaperones.
For additional information about attending this event or becoming an adult chaperone, please contact 362-2800 extension 4.
Statement of Rules and Regulations
- The ticket you have just purchased is non-refundable and non-transferable. You must show your ticket the night of the party
for admittance. No Exceptions! Each ticket is individually numbered and registered for security purposes. Upon arrival to
the party, you will also receive a security wristband that must be worn at all times. If, at ANY TIME during the party, you are
asked to show your ticket and wristband and you fail to do so, you will be asked to leave. The Rouman Cinema is not responsible
for lost or misplaced tickets or wristbands. The Rouman Cinema reserves the right to refuse service or admittance
to any person for any reason.
- This party is strictly non-alcoholic, tobacco free and drug free. This applies to all Rouman Cinema property including the
parking lot and Safe Ride vehicles. Any violations will result in police intervention.
- Upon arrival to the party, you will receive tickets valid for one serving each of pizza, soda and popcorn. Additional servings
may be purchased for a minimal cost. Regular concession items will also be available for purchase.
- Adult chaperones and staff members will be clearly identified. Chaperones will be located in each auditorium as well as
the lobby area and hallways. In case of emergency or for general assistance throughout the night, please contact a chaperone
- Party Favors (hats, noise makers, etc.) will be distributed to guests as midnight approaches.
- “Goody Bags” will be distributed at the end of the night as guests exit the party.
- A “Coat Check” program will be available. For $1.00 your belongings will be stored in a secure area for the evening. The
Rouman Cinema reserves the right to restrict any large bags, purses, articles of clothing, or any other items deemed inappropriate
from entering the party. Please be prepared to check these items.
- The special movie schedule will be announced through our website (www.roumancinema.com/party). Each guest will also
receive a listing of movies and starting times upon arrival. First showings will start approximately from 7:00pm - 7:30pm.
- The “Safe Ride Home” bus program with professional bus drivers will be offered starting at midnight to locations approximately
within 8 miles of the Rouman Cinema. Two departure times will be available (12:30am and 2:30am). Any guest
requesting a ride must register at the “Safe Ride Home Station” near the box office upon arrival to the party and specify a
departure time. You may also confirm exact driving locations and routes at this time. If under 18 years of age, guests must
have a parent or legal guardian provide written permission through an official waiver to participate. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Waivers may be obtained in advance from the Rouman Cinema or download them here: New Year's Safe Ride Release Waiver.pdf. Please
be patient while waiting for guests to return from the party as delays may occur due to inclement weather or other unforeseen
- For security reasons, all guests must check in and out of this party at the box office. You will be able to enter one time
only. If you exit, you will not be allowed to return.
- The Rouman Cinema reserves the right to seek appropriate emergency personnel and assistance if necessary.
- At any time during the night, the Rouman Cinema may be contacted at 362-2800 extension 4.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you soon!